I love you, especially those scenes in bed
2014 Emmys: The winners' best speeches
The 2014 Emmys honored the best series and TV movies performances on August 25 in Los Angeles. Let’s see what the winners had to say during their acceptance speeches.
1. Breaking Bad’s Bryan Cranston, Lead Actor in a Drama Series. The actor, 58, won the Emmy Award four times for this role.
2. Veep’s Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Lead Actress in a Comedy. It’s Julia, 53, third consecutive Emmy for Veep.
3. The Good Wife’s Julianna Margulies, Lead Actress in a Drama Series. The actress, 48, won another Emmy for her role in the series back in 2011.
4. Breaking Bad’s Aaron Paul, Supporting Actor in a Drama. The 34-year-old actor won the Primetime Emmy Award for for this role twice in the past: in 2010 and 2012.
5. The Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons, Lead Actor in a Comedy. It’s the fourth time when Jim, 41, wins an Emmy for playing Sheldon Cooper.
6. Mom’s Allison Janney, Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series. It’s the first time when Allison, 54, wins an Emmy for her role in this series.
7. Modern Family’s Ty Burrell, Supporting Actor in a Comedy. The actor, 47, is a two-time winner for this role.